Floating in Space with The Universe is Friendly! with Nadja Lind & John Dupuy
Nadja Lind, electronic music producer and longtime iAwake brainwave entrainment artist reveals the inspiration and intention behind her latest iAwake masterpiece in conversation with iAwake’s CEO, John Dupuy, and both tell stories of how brainwave entrainment meditation saved their lives, facilitating their healing from PTSD, sleeplessness, and depression.
In her search for modalities to heal from PTSD and to maintain her health and well-being despite the demanding schedule of a globetrotting DJ, Nadja discovered that nothing helped more than listening and relaxing to the ambient brainwave entrainment music she created to be able to heal and recharge.
Nadja’s latest iAwake release, The Universe is Friendly! was designed specifically to evoke the sensation of floating in deep space — a friendly deep space as John points out — leaving the small self behind and connecting with Big Self. Powerful delta brainwave entrainment makes this track very effective as a sleep aide, too. The music in the second track, “Oceanic,” is also evocative of floating, but this time underwater, with theta brainwave entrainment to help you connect with your subconscious inner world and wisdom.
“I can really say, these ambient brain entrainments have saved my life and changed me.”
- Introducing Nadja Lind, brilliant, longtime iAwake brainwave entrainment and ambient music developer (00:33)
- How The Universe is Friendly! got its name (1:28)
- John lists some of Nadja’s many iAwake brainwave masterpieces including Workout Ecstasy (02:40)
- Nadja’s inspiration and intention in creating Deep Space, track 1 of The Universe is Friendly! (03:42)
- What is ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response)? (6:33)
- How Nadja’s background as an electronic music producer as well as her own intensive journey of working on herself informs her brainwave entrainment (08:29)
- The edge that Nadja’s ambient tracks have over other meditation tracks (12:20)
- How her ambient brainwave entrainment music saved Nadja’s globetrotting DJ career (13:22)
- The spark behind creating The Universe is Friendly! (14:54)
- The only thing is…to get the transformative effects, you have to use the tracks! (17:03)
- Ways which you can use The Universe is Friendly! to great good effect (17:59)
- The power of theta brain waves allows you to tap into your inner wisdom (20:50)
- Experience these tracks all the way to the end (22:28)
Nadja Lind, creator of some of iAwake’s most intriguing and distinctive tracks, has a passion for recording ambient sounds and has been developing (and using) binaural beat ambient meditations since 2011, producing electronic music since 2004, and DJ-ing since 2003. Her other iAwake creations include Kismet, Re-enchantment, Heaven and Earth, Refuge, BE, Theta Joy, Strong Medicine, Purrfound Meditation, Turning In Ambient Meditations, and Workout Ecstasy Volumes I and II.
John Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Technologies, co-host of the podcast Deep Transformation: Self-Society-Spirit, and author of Integral Recovery: A Revolutionary Approach to the Treatment of Alcoholism and Addiction. John travels internationally to teach and inspire on the subjects of Integral Transformative Practice and the use of brainwave entrainment technology to deepen one’s meditation practice and in the treatment of addiction, depression, and PTSD.
This blog was created by Heidi Mitchell, John Dupuy’s longtime assistant and project manager/editor of the Deep Transformation: Self-Society-Spirit podcast. John introduced Heidi to Integral practice and sound tech-enhanced meditation in 2007. Heidi is also a freelance editor of nonfiction books, blogs, and websites. She can be reached at www.heidimitchelleditor.com.